Call 817-399-1999
Home
Indoor Air Quality
Mold Inspections and Testing
Mold Remediation
Air Duct Cleaning
Our Team
Customer Reviews
Community
Contact Us

Call Us at: (817) 939-1643

Culley Enviro, LLC
1109 S. Airport Circle #D
Euless, TX 76040

Read Unbiased Consumer Reviews Online at AngiesList.com
angieslist.com/review/6536276

Fire Damage, Water damage, and Mold Remediation restoration experts servicing North Texas including Addison, Allen, Argyle, Arlington, Azle, Bedford, Burleson, Carrollton, Cedar Hill, Colleyville, Coppell, Corinth, Dallas, Dallas County, Denton, Desoto, Duncanville, Ellis County, Euless, Farmers Branch, Flower Mound, Fort Worth, Frisco, Garland, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Haltom City, Highland Park, Highland Village, Hood County, Hurst, Irving, Johnson County, Keller, Lake Dallas, Lancaster, Lewisville, Los Colinas, Mansfield, Mesquite, Mineral Wells, North Richland Hills, Park Cities, Parker County, Plano, Rhome, Roanoke, Southlake, Stephenville, Tarrant County, Trophy Club, University Park, Watauga, Waxahachie, Weatherford, Westlake, White Settlement...

Culley Enviro, LLC

Call us today!  817-939-1643

Culley Enviro LLC is licensed thru the state to perform Mold Assessments, Mold Testing, and Mold Remediation (i.e. Removal).  Our trained experts will come to you with the proper equipment, technology, and industry standard/TMARR mandated processes needed to identify mold problems where they exist, and bring the structure and indoor environment back to a safe level. 

Property Managers, Home Owners and Business Owners often underestimate the severity of mold in their structures and the degree of difficulty involved in proper mold removal. Have you ever heard of spraying bleach on moldy materials only to see it return?  Bleach is not the answer for mold removal.  Bleach is corrosive, and contains water that will actually feed the mold.  The bleach will evaporate and the water remains in the structure- thus feeding the hypha (roots) of the mold that have embedded themselves into the material. 

Mold spores travel on air currents. They are easily disturbed. Spores will stay suspended in a room for 5-6 hours before they fall to the floor. Any slight disturbance can send them soaring. Once a mold colony has formed inside the walls, attic or inside the structure, they travel via the HVAC system.

Mold spores can cause allergenic symptoms and/or pathogenic issues with humans. Ninety percent (90%) of the population does not develop any symptoms when they come into contact with mold spores. The remaining ten percent (10%) do develop symptoms to some degree when they are exposed to mold spores. Half of one percent (.05%) of the population are hyper-sensitive when they come into contact with mold spores. The hyper-sensitive people often have severe reactions, which can result in permanent health issues. The government has not established Personal Exposure Limits (PELs) because no two individuals react in the exact same fashion. HOWEVER, it has been proven that higher levels of concentration (of mold spores) and extended lengths of exposure can (and will) change a person’s tolerance level and subsequently move him from the 90% to the ˝% under the right set of circumstances.   

Mold remediation is best performed by mold clean up professionals who have been licensed and trained on the required processes needed for safe removal.  If you can see mold in your home or office, please call the professionals at Culley Enviro LLC for an estimate.

Our Services Include:

Visual Mold Inspections and Assessments

Clear, Concise and Professionally Written Reports

Mold Clearance Testing and Documentation

Mold Remediation Protocols

Expert Witness, Court Preparation and Documentation

Meeting Challenges
and Exceeding Expectations!



Copyright 2014 Culley Enviro | All Rights Reserved

linked in follow us on facebook